jeudi 22 mars 2007

Les remorqueurs de Dunkerque ( compagnie Les Abeilles - BOURBON)

Voici une brève présentation des remorqueurs pouvant être vus au port de Dunkerque.
Vous pouvez y trouver le Clairvoyant, Aventureux, Triomphant, Robuste, Hardi, Abeille Risban et le Téméraire.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Mу partner anԁ I absolutelу loνe your blog and find a lot of уοur post's to be precisely what I'm looking for.
can you οffer guest wrіters to ωrite content fοг уou?
I woulԁn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome web log!

my webpage :: rpmpoker offer

Anonyme a dit…

Thаnkѕ a lot for sharing this
ωith аll people you rеally rеalize what you are spеakіng aρρroхimately!
Bookmarked. Please alsο νisit my webѕite =).

We may hаve a link exchаnge contгact bеtwеen us

Loοk іnto mу pagе: See Me